- ES UN HECHO QUE LA TAN ESPERADA PELICULA DE SPIDERMAN AUN NO ESTA TERMINADA, TODOS ESTAN DEVUELTA EN EL ESTUDIO, Y EN ESPERA DE QUE SE RESUELVA QUE SEGUIRA EN LA PELICULA, YA QUE COMO SABEN , MARVEL FUE VENDIDA A DISNEY , Y UNO DE LOS CAMBIOS ESTRATEGICOS DE MERCADOTECNIA SE VERA REFLEJADO EN ESTA PELICULA, QUE TAL VES ES DE MAYOR VENTA ANIVEL MUNDIAL PARA UN COMIC.
UNO DE LAS COSAS MAS EPERADA ES O SERA CUANDO TODOS LOS SUPER HEROES SE UNAN Y FORMEN LA LIGA DE LA JUSTICIA, EN ESTA PELI TODOS ESPERAMOS QUE KINGPIN HAGA YA SU ARRIBO, YA QUE SE ALEJARA DE CIUDAD GOTHICA, PARA VENIR AL MUNDO DE SPIDERMAN Y HACER DE LAS SUYAS, LO CIERTO ES QUE KINGPIN AUN NO HA APARECIDO EN BATMAN, Y DUDO QUE APARESCA, YA QUE MARVEL NO CONFIRMO ESTO EN EL PASADO COMIC-COM Y BATMAN YA SE ES TA RODANDO O EN ESO HANDAN , PERO THE IRON MAN YA ESPERA SER ESTRENADA, PERO IGUAL SE FUE A STANBY, HA ESPERAR TURNO Y VER QUE MAS SE LE ADAPTARA, A LA CINTA, POR QUE DISNEY AUN NO HA COMPLETADO LA COMPRA DE MARVEL, SOLO HAN DADO LOS ANTICIPOS, Y TODOS LOS PROYECTOS QUE NECESITAN SOPORTE PUES ESTAN PARADOS.
LO CIERTO ES QUE LA ENTREGA DE SPIDERMAN SE ESPERABA PARA ESTE 2010, PERO SONNY HA DICHO QUE SERA HASTA EL 2011, ENTONCES A QUIEN LE CREEMOS, EL HECHO ES QUE YA SE HAN FILTRADO MUCHOS DE LOS POSTER QUE HACEN PROMO A TAL PELICULA Y TODOS CONFIRMAN QUE APARECERIA EN ESTE AÑO, PERO PUES VA DE RETRASO EN RETRASO, Y AHORA NADIE COMFIRMA SI LA GATA NEGRA YA VENDRA A ESCENA Y SI MARRIE JANE MORIRA O SE PERDERA EN LA DIMENCION COMO SE DIO EN LA SERIE ANIMADA, DIABLOS MUCHAS DUDAS Y POCAS RESPUESTAS.
What’s In Store For Spider-Man 4?!
While picking producer Todd Black’s brain about “The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3,” I asked a few questions about the upcoming “Spider-Man 4.” Black was understandably cryptic, but here’s what I did learn:
- Kirsten Dunst is definitely on board. Last month, director Sam Raimi was quoted as saying he didn’t know if the actor was going to sign up to play Mary Jane again, but it appears that she has.
- Contrary to online rumors, it doesn’t look like the script will feature a wedding between Mary Jane and Peter Parker. Black had no knowledge of that subplot.
- Also contrary to online rumors (but really, are there any other kind?), the villain will not be Morbius the vampire. Sure, vampires are hot, but Black squashed that rumor completely.
- As for who the villain will be, Black had this to say: “We’re just coming up with who the villain’s going to be now. We’ll be shooting in New York again. Trust me, people will appreciate who we pick, because it’ll be a big part of New York.”
So who could it be? What Spidey villain has ties to New York City? Let’s speculate after the jump.
Black also confirmed that the villain will be one of Spidey’s foes from the comic, not a character invented for the film. And we can assume it’ll be one of the hero’s classic rogues. Just four movies in, the producers won’t be resorting to B-listers. So with the help of this list, I have two guesses. And again, the key is that the villain has a more specific tie to New York City than just living there. That narrows the list considerably.
1. Kraven the Hunter. He’s a former big-game hunter who captured and tormented Spider-Man in a famously dark story from the 1980s. But as far as his ties to New York? Not particularly strong, beyond being positioned as a man out of place, because he’s a big-game hunter in an urban area.
2. That leaves the best guess: the Kingpin. He’s the leader of organized crime in Gotham, and is about as New Yorky as a villain can get. The character already appeared in Fox’s “Daredevil” a few years back, and it’s unclear if that studio still owns the rights. But if Sony has worked out a deal, it seems Kingpin would be a solid choice.